Hey! Did you know you can click on an image to see it full size? It's true! Give it a try!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We'll Always Have Paris

So I guess the daily list went to hell in a hand basket. Oops. Maybe I'll write a poem or something and post it before I fly out. We'll see if I can handle the emotions.

This post isn't about that, though. Well, it's about emotions, but not those emotions. This is a post from me to all of the fantastic people I've had the honor of meeting and spending time with while I was here. For almost all of us, the time to say goodbye is quickly approaching. Some of us have already left. Soon we will be quietly spread across the U.S. and Puerto Rico, going through our days, back to our lives. I'm not sure yet how this whole experience has changed me, but I know that everyone I met here had a major part of it. Without my friends here, I would have never found a place to live, a job, or places to hang out. I would basically have never left my apartment. All of the picnics, nights out, and adventures to landmarks, were some of the highlights of my time here. So thank you. All of you.

Ok. Enough gushing. Because if I try to type everything out, this post would become unreadable. So I made a video instead. (Available in HD on Vimeo)


This is a video I made to mark the end of my study abroad in Paris, France. All photos are copyright of myself, the music is copyright of it's respective owners (20th Century Fox and Green Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment